Leadership Program Report
- African Leadership in the Post -2015 Era
- Leadership for change: Global Plan towards the elimination of the new HIV infections by 2015 and keeping mothers alive
- National ownership and accountability
- The end of AIDS. Reality or Myth?
- Declarations, Commitments and Promises
- Leadership for an Integrated and sustainable response to diseases/ill health
- Embracing change for an effective response to HIV
- African women Leadership for the HIV response-myth or reality?
- Youth Leadership: crossing cultures
- Religion, sexuality and HIV
- African Union Roadmap
The End of AIDS -As the world defines a new agenda in the Post 2015 Era :-
- What leadership does Africa need to exercise?
- What goals do Africans need to get behind?
- What strategic alliances need to be formed?
Glass half full
- Zero new infections, Zero discrimination, Zero AIDS related Deaths
- Overly Ambitious Goal
- Now more than ever slowly but surely becoming a reality
Glass half Empty
- Far from reaching the end of AIDS
- More difficult situation than ever before
- Need to address
- The multiple social issues,
- Strengthen health systems,
- Ensure adequate funding of the HIV response Hold authorities accountable.
IF AIDS IS NOT A STAND ALONE
PRIORITY GOAL IN THE POST 2015
AGENDA THE END OF AIDS WILL STILL BE
A FAR CRY
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
THERE IS NO THEM ONLY US
Leave any Comment or Questions