The Society for Aids in Africa (SAA), is an international non- governmental and non-profit organization, wishes to appoint an external auditor firm that will be responsible for auditing the financial transactions of the organization for the financial year 2019.
- The audit firm will be required to perform the following:
- Annual audit
- Offer any relevant advice
- The eligible Audit firm should meet the following criteria:
- Must be legally registered as Audit firm in Ghana.
- Must have the Experience of the auditing and reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Present an audit report performed within the last three years (from 2015 and above).
- Provide Audit Methodology, proposed work – plan, curriculum vitae for the partners, manager and key staff proposed for the audit team as well as the organizational profile.
- Audit firm and staff must be independent of SAA and affirm their independence in the engagement letter.
Any actual or potential conflict of interest foreseen in taking up this role should be highlighted.
How to apply
Any interested audit firm willing to apply should send an application and attached all required and other relevant document to: email@example.com before 31st July, 2019